Thursday, March 01, 2007

"Quickening"

Somewhere along the way I signed up for daily emails from WhatToExpect.com about pregnancy, etc. Once a week they email me something to forward to "Dad." Sometimes these emails are interesting (& sometimes laughable) - I like the babycenter.com ones better.

Anyway I got an email today for daddy Jason that talks about how I might be feeling "butterflies" in my stomach & maybe in a few weeks he'd be able to feel them too!

Well, I don't know much about butterflies, but someone is definitely kick boxing in my stomach & daddy Jason can feel it too... Last night he had a great laugh about how our little one is constantly jumping around... I can't complain too much, at this point if he wasn't using my bladder for a trampoline I'd definitely freak out. But it sure makes me wonder what kind of a freak I'm going to look like in a month or two when it will undoubtedly be visible to everyone. Maybe not, but I'm pretty sure you could see it now if you looked.

That email was very amusing to me this morning!

No comments: