Well, last week I thought I was having allergy issues. Over the weekend I found that I must have caught my boss's cold. So I spent a good bit of the past 5 days coughing like crazy. I'm doing a little better today, but I'll still probably not work a full day. Someone pointed out to me that I was doing the same bad thing that my boss did by going to work at all, but I had a big experiment planned, so I did come in Monday & Tuesday (but not for long). Hopefully I won't spread it to the rest of the lab.
Daddy's surprise 70th birthday party was nice. Jenny made it up and even though both Jen and I were sick it was a good visit. Sunday Pam did another US on our little one so that Jenny could see him. It seemed to bother Ches - at least he couldn't figure out what we were doing. Aaron was more interested in riding his bike. Patrick however seemed quite interested and was able to make out more body parts than Jason.
So here are my most recent baby pics!



No comments:
Post a Comment