Friday, August 10, 2012

Kindergarten!


I should probably wait until Silas completes his first day, but...

The pictures are a little misleading.  His confidence faded with every step down that long hall... but while he (& I) had a couple of rough moments, no tears were actually shed.  I didn't expect him to get so nervous, but those halls are LONG & intimidating.  Why are school hallways so damn long?!  Why is kindergarten at the end?! 

To top it off, when I got home yesterday, I found that his voice was hoarse.  This morning he was almost loosing it entirely.  Amalie has had a cough for a week or so.  I guess he caught the bug.  No one has had fever & we took her to the doctor who said it's a virus... but I hate him to be sick his first day of school!

So here's to hoping that my boy keeps up his confidence today.  So much rides on first impressions.  Have the best day ever, Silas.  We want you to love school!

No comments: