We've had a trying few weeks! Silas caught a nasty stomach bug nearly 4 weeks ago & he's had one sickness after another since! I think he picks up a new something before the old one has completely passed. I'm betting his most recent cold was contracted sometime during our 6? hours in the LeBonheur ER last Monday while we were waiting to get IV fluids in the dehydrated little guy who had been puking for 4 days.
BUT it's not all been bad. He is adorable well or not. He's pretty bossy & has recently realized that he can take Jason or I by the hand & pretty much make us do whatever he wants. He uses this new skill often - unfortunately There is no rest for the weary around here & weary we are! Jason & I have caught two of Silas's stomach bugs ourselves!
He is talking more & more. Lots of sentences, lots of words.
Hopefully we'll be really well again soon!
1 comment:
I think it is time for some new Silas photos. :-)
Post a Comment