When we woke up from our nap today we found LOTS of snow on the ground. It kept snowing pretty heavily. We now have over five inches & it's still coming down!
::update:: at 10:39 we've got SEVEN inches of snow & it's still coming down!
Maggie probably had the most fun in the snow. Silas, Spike, & I had a pretty good time too.
I tried to make snow angels with Silas, but he didn't really like that idea!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Please, PLEASE tell me you were able to make it to the store in time to get 20 gallons of milk and 40 loaves of bread! I bet it was a madhouse at the grocery. I'll understand if you had to kill someone. You know my number if you need help burying the bodies or throwing all that milk and bread out after the snow melts tomorrow.
2 comments:
Please, PLEASE tell me you were able to make it to the store in time to get 20 gallons of milk and 40 loaves of bread! I bet it was a madhouse at the grocery. I'll understand if you had to kill someone. You know my number if you need help burying the bodies or throwing all that milk and bread out after the snow melts tomorrow.
Melissa,
I love the pics of you and Silas in your snow gear. He is adorable!
Jenn
Post a Comment