Thursday, February 22, 2007

20 weeks

So, we've hit the half-way mark! The little one is moving all the time now. It's hard not to be happy about it (since it means I worry less), but it's not always conducive to sleep or coherent conversations! He got his first Valentine and his first gift (a monkey bib and burp cloth) from Yuki.

I got some sad news from Italy this week, but I'm glad to hear that my friend is keeping her chin up and doing well after a minor surgery.

The book sale at St. Jude is in swing today and tomorrow. It's one of my favorite events at St. Jude. So I invited Shannon and Bill to share in the fun. They made it today and even got a tour of the lab. Hopefully it was worth the drive for them!

We're going to Carroll County this weekend and we'll hopefully have another ultrasound to make sure everything is going well and to confirm that we're having a little boy.

No comments: