Friday, February 09, 2007

18 weeks

So I did get to see my OB at my second visit - Yay! I finally got most of my logistical questions asked so I feel more secure about things.

I checked out and put in an application at a second day care this week. Hopefully one of the two I've applied for will have an opening for us. If not, hopefully some family member will decide to take an undefined amount of vacation time in Atoka this Fall.

I guess my last post was on yoga and how I felt the first definite movements... I can feel it a lot more often now. I think he? likes to pretend that my bladder is a trampoline. I even felt the movement a couple of times this week from the outside which was even stranger than feeling them inside. Strange, but good because every time I feel him I breathe a sigh of relief.

I broke the don't-buy-anything-before-24weeks rule last week. After not seeing much of any crib bedding/ baby room decor that I like, I found a really cute set on overstock for $59. I couldn't pass up the deal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Melissa, I can understand very well when you say you are worried about things!I feel quite stupid but I am full of little fears too... I really look forward for the moment in which I will feel some movements! At the moment I am happy when I have morning sickness meaning that the hormons are all right ;)
And I wouldn't have been able to resist buying something too...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.