Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Amy Ray

Well, I didn't take my camera in. Here is a cell phone pic.



For most of her show I stood about 10 feed away from her. I got to thank her after the show - I personally spoke to her & touched her shoulder (I'm really not a stalker!). It was worth the late night... the absurd wait. I got a shirt, had a nice chat with Tanner - diehard IG/AR fans might know her, she's on the cover of Stag at her 30th birthday party. She told me that the photo horses on Didn't It Feel Kinder was taken by Amy's partner.

The opening act was even very enjoyable. Jason loved Arizona. They are like a harmonious Mr. Bungle (& if you know anything about Jason's music tastes, you know what that means).

Update... Here are some pics that I got from another fan at the show!
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Caulyne said...

Aww! Wish I could have seen that show!! :)

Anonymous said...

You and Jason are they gayest straight couple I know.