Well, we've had a busy few weeks!
On the 27th of August Silas & I were in a car accident. We are OK, but the wonderful Versa was not so fine. It's been repaired now & we are happy to be back in it.
Silas had a few rough mornings in his new class, but he has settled in nicely. He just didn't want me to leave at first, but he's figured out his routine. It didn't help at all that our accident occurred in his transition week & we've had numerous accident-related errands to run in the mornings on our way into the city.
Yesterday I said farewell to another lab mate. Jenny was with us for 6 months & she'll be missed. Per her request, we all went to WWE Monday night RAW last night... That'll give you something to think about!
2 comments:
Has that shirt gotten his ass kicked at school yet?
Oops. I posted that first comment to the wrong post. Oh well.
Wait, you mean WWE still exists? I mean, people really should be getting bored with it by now.
Post a Comment