I'm not wishing for wellness again! I've still got the funk! I think Silas is better, but Jason has it now too.
But enough about that! We've had lots of good news in our little cirlce(s) lately.
Jennifer & Chris welcomed the arrival of Lauren on May 15th (I know I'm a bit late in posting this congrats!).
To the delight of Liz & Dave, Madelyn made her grand entrance on May 25th.
In recent weeks two old friends began to spread the news that they are expecting little bundles of joy this December!
It is all so exciting!
We had a grand time at the Evans house over the holiday. Plenty of swimming & playing with the big boys! Yuki, Yuichiro, & Tetsuro even joined us Sunday. Silas was very happy to see his Memphis friend playing with his cousins! Silas had a lot of trouble sleeping away from home. If anyone has tricks to get little ones more comfortable away from their bed, let me know. It makes travel a little rough!
As usual the little guy came back not-so-little. By the end of the weekend he was eating loads of Great-Grandma Irene's German potato salad. I told him he might have to find another family if he didn't like that staple of the Schantz/Mann diet! Apparently he loves it. He also doubled his tooth count - THREE teeth emerged over the weekend! He now has four teeth on top & two on the bottom. However he really does still look like a one-fanged vampire since the new teeth are just barely out.
Somehow we managed to take almost NO pictures of the visit! That really makes me sad. I'm hoping Yuki took at least a few!
Unfortunately we missed seeing Great-Grandmother Vestal. She had to go to Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville. We're hoping that she will be back home soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment