We left work & school early today because it's snowing! It is really beautiful. If only Daddy were home I could really enjoy this weather (without worry). As usual he's working late but this time he has a reason. He worked only 2 hours Wednesday because Silas was sick. He's got his second ear infection & this time he's not a fan of the pink stuff. He's also decided that he doesn't like bottles at all, so I've been leaving work
every time he eats (I usually only leave work once a day to feed him). Hopefully bottles will make him happy next week!
2 comments:
Pretty picture of the flowers in the snow!! I'm from the Memphis area and we have our first snow of the year :)
Hey, I didn't know that you were still updating this blog post pregnancy. I added you to my Google reader so I can stalk... er, I mean keep up with you.
Post a Comment