Thursday, February 07, 2008

What a week

I've had a bit of a hard week. Monday night I worked late, missed yoga, & got home so late that Silas was already asleep. That last thing left me really upset. When I walked into the kitchen I found this on the floor



It's a magnet that says "hard" from one of those magnetic poetry sets we've got on our fridge. It was a pretty good summary of my day!

On a lighter note...

Why we don't let Daddy take a bath with Silas all the time...

The little Cardinal fan to be in the outfit from Grandma Ruth.

1 comment:

smilechild said...

hello babe:) sorry you had such a hard day. it is pretty bad when it is spelled out right in front of you. hope you have a good valentine's day (if you celebrate such things) this year i am. this world needs some love. much love to you guys! jr