Monday, December 31, 2007

past & future

Things I learned in 2007:
Yoga is amazing.
I can make it through pregnancy... & labor & delivery.
I can be successful at breastfeeding my little boy & thus far successful at caring for him.
I am completely connected/addicted, physically, emotionally, & spiritually to Silas in a ways I could never have imagined.
Jason is an amazing father.

Things I am grateful for:
Silas, Jason, Mom, Daddy, Pam, Jenny, Paul, Aaron, Patrick, Ches, Mary, Larry all of my family - it's been a really family-centered year.
Neshoba & all the wonderful people there.
The Indigo Girls
Charles de Lint
Andrea Scher's blog whose post is the inspiration for this one

Things I intend to create in my life in 2008:
routine yoga
greater balance
more $aving$
either space for books or fewer books
an up-to-date Library Thing account
photobooks
less waste
a cleaner house

No comments: