Wednesday, August 08, 2007

one month!

Seriously, I can't believe it's been a month. My 12 weeks of maternity leave will be over before I know it!

It's hard for me to gauge his growth, but his grandparents assure me that he's growing. He is certainly changing. He much more engaged & he stays awake a lot more now. I'm sure in another month I'll look back at these days and think that he slept all the time.

As I type this I'm "holding" Silas in his Moby D wrap - holding is in quotes because I'm not really doing anything. He had his first "real" spit-up about 30 minutes ago & hasn't wanted to go back to sleep. He's just staring up at me while I type. I worry that he'll hurt his neck, but he refuses to let me put his head down.

Anyway, I don't suppose I have any real news... but there are always new pics!

Ready for bed...



Learning to pick his nose...


Series of faces...


1 comment:

smilechild said...

wow! he is so beautiful! i love the nighttime picture. i want to sleep in something like that (esp. if it comes with the hat). hope you are doing well!!! jr