Monday, May 21, 2007

almost 33 weeks

baby growth

Silas had his first baby shower yesterday. We received lots of tiny little clothes - will he really be that small?!

Grandpa & Grandma Mann came for the weekend and we FINALLY got the garden planted!! Special thanks to Grandpa & Shannon.

Grandparents Mann are already spoiling Silas! They bought him a swing & pack & play (and lots more that's on the way).

It might be obvious from my lack of blog updates, but exhaustion has set in again! Nurse Ruth put me on extra iron supplements this weekend. Apparently I looked very anemic. Maybe that will help with my energy!

We've graduated to doctor's visits every 2 weeks now. So we'll see Dr. G this Friday. Hopefully we'll convince Aunt Pam to do another ultrasound this weekend (we'll be in town for a wedding :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Melissa, I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to see what he looks like. Do you have plenty of frog-themed baby stuff? If not, we'll fill that gap. =)